Sunday, September 20, 2020

Kapa Haka Challenge

 So last week on Friday all the houses had to do a haka for a challenge, loudest/proud/outstanding haka wins. Sadly Sandringham won but I don't even know how they won, like Marlborough was like the definition of amazing when we did our haka. It took a whole week to learn the haka and that was pretty easy because I knew it from last year. The only difficult thing about the haka is that most of the Marlborough girls (including me) were really quiet during the haka practices, but we were so good up on stage! If I ever get to do this haka again, maybe I'll try my best to go all out. I said maybe 😃👍 

Do you think Marlborough was the best? If not, why?

                               Here is a short clip of Marlborough's haka

                                                                        


Pretty awesome right! 💁


8 comments:

  1. Will done Hulita. Yes your House was amazing and I really enjoyed your performance. While you didn't win the Haka competition, Mr Phil Margetts has really enjoys this blog, and picked it as one of the best blogs in the Ako Hiko schools this week. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shot lita you've done good and keep it up shot👍👍👍👍👋👋👋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Hulita! I totally agree, I think Marlborough won fair and square, you guys had so much mana in your haka it was amazing! So nice to hear that you did better on stage whereas some students get shy and hide on stage. It really was a magnificent week learning about the Maori culture. Do you think Sandringham should have come second? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment ! And maybe Sandringham should've came second... 😄

      Delete
  4. Nice job litaa tbh i did fink marlbrough shoulda won fair nd square (like what miss Hemehema said) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice job Lita* to* be* honest* I* did think* Marlborough* should of* won fair and* square.*
      And thank you 😄

      Delete