Sunday, September 13, 2020

Tongan Language Week Blog Post

 Tongan Language Week. 

Ki ora, Talofa lava, Malo e lelei, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Bula vinaka, Namaste, Yeoboseyo, Hola, and Bonjour!

Last week during Tongan I was learning the Ma'ulu'ulu and it was really fun!! I didn't learn anything new other than the dance, it was new to me and it was my first dance with the whole of Room 3 performing in the hall. It was so :0 having to look at everyone staring at you while you're dancing on stage. It was a great experience for me to represent my culture, yes I am Tongan 😏 I also did some Tongan patterns but I couldn't finish in time because my table was mocking my art and I was very offended, as in a joke of course! I also did cross country on Wednesday and I came 2nd to last! :) Better than last year where I came last last, like I came last. I moved up a step, I'm proud of that 😌 Thank you for taking your time to read my blog post I appreciate it! I don't have a picture of my art or the cross country pics, sorry.                              



3 comments:

  1. Bonjour,Hulita,It was amazing reading your post I liked how you told us about how you felt while being on the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Hulita. I think it's awesome that you're confident to share your feelings and thoughts on your blog. I can tell that you're proud of your achievements and your culture. What will you post on your blog next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Phil! Thanks for the positive feedback on my blog post, the answer to your question is that I might post something about Maori Language Week or Chinese Language week.

      Delete