Sunday, November 22, 2020

Spanish Flu - Info Report

Namaste whoever is reading this, I will be writing about my Information Report I did in writing!

I was researching about the Spanish Flu, ( 1918 Influenza Pandemic ) I really enjoyed all the videos I had to write about the Spanish Flu.  I found some really interesting facts about what had happened to the Flu. It's very similar to the Corona Virus happening right now. It was difficult to gather up true information about where it originated because 50% of the websites said it wasn't originated in Spain and the other 50% said it was, it was very interesting to me. I do have some mistakes in my writing but I ain't done yet ☹️ Anyways, did you know that 1/3 of the worlds population in 1918 was killed by the Spanish Flu ?!

  ⬐ Docs of my writing ⬎ 

No comments:

Post a Comment